RE: LZ 40th anniversary remasters in 2009

Well it's conceivable that they would do something for the 40th anniversary but
as with most things its wait and see.

I don't recognize  the poster on the forum as credible source of info as I
would with some on this forum however I'll remain positive and fingers crossed.

Eddie