From: admins-zeppelin@xxxxxxxx [mailto:admins-zeppelin@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of BTSells@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:06 AM
To: zeppelin@xxxxxxxx; steve.zoso@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Led Zepagain in Colorado?

FBO'ers in Colorado!!!

I just saw that  Led Zepagain was going to be in Loveland CO this Sunday...
at the Thunder in the  Rockies Motorcycle Rally playing at the Ranch
Amphitheater 5-6:30  Looks like you pay $10 to get into the whole event and
the
entertainment is  included.  (Steve Z - can you confirm this?)

http://www.thunderintherockies.com/entertainment.html

I just  talked my Bruce Springstein lovin', Led Zep friendly hubby into
goin...Any  FBO'ers in CO want to meet up?

No - we don't own a  motorcycle.

Betty