Re: Ross Halfin Olympic Pics

Nice...was wondering when they'd make it up.

Love this one...

http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/jimmy_page/jimmy-page-colour129.jpg

The Mayor and future Prime Minister ! : )

And loved Ross's line " a real bit of history" damn straight!

Everywhere Jimmy went the locals recognised him, old people, young people,
children, all coming up wanting to shake his hand and have a photo. We got lost
one day coming out of a market and ended up down some narrow alleyways where
the locals lived. He was followed like the Pied Piper, with people being super
cool. Most girls thought he was half-Chinese.

As we checked in at the airport he was treated like a head of state - easiest
customs and immigration I've ever done. They all wanted a photo with him.

What article was that that claimed he was not famous enough? Ingrates!

Anyone get a giggle of Ross' new home page "well known humanitarian" HA!!!!

A man you love to hate, hate to love.

BTSells@xxxxxxx wrote:
_http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/diary/august-2008/diary-august-2008.php_ (http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/diary/august-2008/diary-august-2008.php)
"Smoke on the Water"????