RE: hi def jpll directdl GO HERE!!!!!!

Boy tell me about it.  Such negativity.  I find it very sad.

Every time I watch it I like it even more.  None of the "negatives" people have
mentioned affect my opinion at all.  It's great and Leona really did do a great
job vocally.  I watched her on X-Factor and liked her tone even then - although
I could do without her cd.  Anyway, it was a good pairing that worked beyond
anyone's initial thoughts.

I'd hate to be Page and then have to read all this negative stuff that isn't
even important in the big scheme of things...but I guess he must be used to it
now.

Go Page!!!

Eddie :-)