Re: BTW was Jimmy's performance a live one?

> I haven't watched the performance since it was broadcast, but I
> don't  recall Jimmy making any volume or tone adjustments on
> the guitar while playing, which he normally would have done,
> especially just before the solo. I could be wrong.

Actually, I think I remember seeing him switch pick-ups once or twice, but
you're right otherwise, I think he did mime. It was very good miming though.

Now, let's hope they release a single. I wanna hear Jimmy Page again on Mix 96!
Ten years since Godzilla is too long!
<ducking before the Puffy haters start throwing things! :-) >