From: tytlane@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: zeppelin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; zeppelin@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: here it is!
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 12:07:23 -0400

Soooo tempted to watch the clips, but holding out till tonite to watch it on
my big tv and home stereo ...speaking of...running out to get a fiber to
hook up my fios to my home system. I mean, I really should have done that
awhile ago anyways... too bad about it being a Sunday and the blue laws
round here, might be forced to temporarily disconnect my dvd...