Re: Jason leaving Foreigner for the J's?

Only the fact that he's leaving Foreigner is.

Unfotunately, at the moment,  not for the exciting prospects we wish it was
for.  But it is at least somewhat uplifting to see that the earlier news of
them having worked together confirmed by Jason himself.  Something ,
someday...I hope.

http://whtq.com/blogs/rock_news/2008/08/zep-reunion-just-got-one-step.html

"Jason, who was (obviously) born in England, now lives in Florida. He said,
"I've been over [to England] a couple of times, I've been working with Jimmy
[Page] and John Paul [Jones] and trying to do just do some new material and
some writing. I don't know what it will be, but it will be something."