Re: Danny Goldberg to Release Ugly Book

Eddie Lombardi a écrit :
What was it that Grant said in 73?...as long as there is a money to be made...
Once again I feel like I am not in the majority. If I was the public such things wouldn't sell at all. I certainly won't bother. We need a "proper" book for a change to compensate for all that crap coming out.

I am also very dissapointed to hear about Mick Wall's book being so one sided, I remember one of his interviews years ago and it was on of the best I ever read. Too bad. At least I am saving some money.