From: Google Alerts <googlealerts-noreply@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tytlane@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Aug 22, 10:01 AM -0700
Subject: Google Alert - "Jimmy Page"

Google Blogs Alert for: "Jimmy Page "

Beckham,
<http://story.asiabulletin.com/index.php/ct/9/cid/9366300fc9319e9b/id/17116251/>
 Jimmy Page in Beijing Olympic handover to 2012
Games<http://story.asiabulletin.com/index.php/ct/9/cid/9366300fc9319e9b/id/17116251/>

Footballer David Beckham, British singer Leona Lewis and guitarist Jimmy Page
will appear in an eight-minute segment in the Olympic handover to London 2012
at the closing ceremony of the Beijing Games...

China News latest RSS headlines... -
http://www.asiabulletin.com/index.php/ct/10/id/9366300fc9319e9b/
<http://www.asiabulletin.com/index.php/ct/10/id/9366300fc9319e9b/>