Robert's 50th b-day card

Hi all -- Sunila, thanks for posting the link to this...and Nech, thanks for asking about it! I've always remembered this project, and how Sunila reported that she heard from a reliable source that Robert DID get it and really dug it. And, I was always sorry that somehow I never got around to looking at it myself online (it was at an extremely stressful point in my life)-- so how cool that it's still up, and I finally got to see it! Great work putting it together, Sunila -- no wonder Robert liked it :)

I know I'm a day late...but Happy Belated Birthday Robert! (At least I signed your guestbook at the Knebworth exhibit in a timelier way :) Celebrate all over again if/when you see this...and for many more years to come!

Cheers,
Jenzi