RE: Jimmy Page to perform at closing ceremony of Beijing Olympics

Somehow I can't imagine Leona Lewis singing WLL!

Woman way down inside...hmmm not sure but I'll have to watch it for sure.

Too bad the event organisers didn't think of asking Led Zeppelin first rather
then Leona eh?  Now that would have been something!