Re: R u XCited?!

Hahaha...I have had Jimmy tantrums before.  It isn't pretty, so I am
not sure you really want to see it.  The last one I had was thrown all
over this alleged reporter, who,  with a big smarmy smirk described
Jimmy as, "stumbling around in his garden"  when he broke his finger
before the O2 show.  I had an absolute fit!  That is NOT what
happened.  Stumbling IN your garden is a lot different than stumbling
AROUND in your garden - that made Jimmy sound daft or drunk or
something.  Boy did I let that reporter have it.  I think I scared his
secretary to death.  He apologised when I told him I had nothing
better to do than wage war against him every single day for the rest
of his natural life until he did.  Grrrrrrr!!!  Reporters can really
suck....  anyway in his next report he said Jimmy tripped in his
garden, so tantrum over.