Re: Long Melford hosts Led Zeppelin hero's festival

I can't go to the event as I am at Knebworth that weekend, but I have
been promoting it through the exhibit, and a lot of people have taken
the promo about it.  I really hope it raises a lot of money and
awareness for the ABC!  :)  It would be great if Jimmy could attend,
as that would be so special for the event!  He's so awesome.... :)