Re: Reply to thread 'Jimmy Page & Leona Lewis to duet at the Olympics closing ceremony'

I'd like to second Steve on them NOT doing a Zeppelin song, but I'm
guessing that probably won't happen.

Just in case anyone else reacted like I did to this news....

"Leona Lewis?  Who the hell is that?"
See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leona_Lewis
and
http://www.leonalewismusic.co.uk/index.php/index
If nothing else, she's certainly nice to look at...

And I must be really out of it, because I also said, "Jeff Beck on
American Idol?  Huh??"
That performance can be seen here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KFQbZMO7fg
It's not bad at all.  I'm someone who has never been able to bring
themselves to watch more than a song or two of that show while
flipping through the channels.  Aside from it being one giant Coca
Cola commercial, I'm invariably annoyed by someone on the show within
2-3 minutes, whether it's the judges or one of the contestants.

-wyatt