Re: Robert was at Cropredy

It was Dave Linwood who did the updates. And yes the tour watch isn't really updated anymore. My review of last year's concert in Switzerland never got posted. I don't even bother sending them anmore. Too bad really.

Wyatt Brake a écrit :
News to me as well; thanks, Betty.

Something like this would normally be up within days on TBLweb in the
past.  Now it seems to take them quite a while to update the 'Tour'
section of appearances for the boys.  I don't believe Dave Lewis is
doing the web updates anymore; someone else in the Lewis clan has
taken over.

-wyatt