ya hadda get me started...(SZC)

 Could some kind soul send me a link to where I could read Bonehead's comments
about Page? I'm gonna hate him anyways, so...
 'The Edge'. Give me a fuckin' break. That echo thing he's based his whole
'style' on was old when he started doing it. Dave Gilmore did it years ago,
Ronnie Montrose did it with Gamma (song, 'Razor King'), nothing groudbreaking
about it at all. Edge is in the Top 5 list of World's Most Overrated
Guitarists. As a fellow guitarist, I have absolutely NO respect for him.
 Ahhhh good 'ol Bonehead. There are many reasons why I hate this guy. First
off, I hate ALL hypocrites. Second, I hate ANY non-American who constantly
bad-mouths my country, while soaking up millions of dollars from blind American
fans. Seems to like spending an awful lot of time in the U.S., doesn't he??
Third, he wastes my politicians' time by 'meeting' with them. Fourth, and most
of all- who the FUCK does he think he IS, trying to tell MY president how MY
tax money should be spent????????????? Mind you,this is a guy who preaches and
proselatyzes all over, yet contributes VERY little of his OWN money, 99% of
which was made off of the U.S.A., enough that he could buy himself a 17 million
dollar yacht. Ya, nice humble 'Christian' fella...
 Oh and lest I forget, #5...I think U2 just plain sucks. So glad my kids aren't
into them!
 Ok, I've vented, and I feel better now, Nech. Now where's my pipe...
 See what happens when you get me started???? lol
 Michael O.