Re: 'Sonic Boom' by Frank Reddon

I am looking forward to it very much. I was forwarding the enzepplopedia links as soon as they started. Considering the brain trusts of FBO have been tapped..it's gotta be good!!!!

Not pre-ordering at the moment cause in hours I'm gonna be spending my money on well deserved seafood feasts and hopefully a couple of good margaritas. Once I return and gather my pennies this is definitely one I'll add to my collection of unfinished tomes.

NOT a dork !!! ; )

Nech

wyattbrake@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

http://www.enzepplopedia.com/books.php

Wyatt

...who is emerging after a week in which he re-read the seven-volume
Harry Potter series.  Just so you know what kind of a complete dork
you're dealing with...