From: admins-zeppelin@xxxxxxxx [mailto:admins-zeppelin@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Nech
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 10:54 AM
To: zeppelin
Subject: Rude World...

Listening to last fm and Rude World came thru...

You know, this would and could be such a monster with Jason and JPJ on it
jamming it out.

Just a random thought I figured I'd throw out there... before the cheesy
lyrics of Prison Blues ruins it for me.
Thank goodness Jimmy rocked in that one.

WE NEED Jimmy to rock. I NEED Jimmy to rock.

I don't like being depressed.

Nech