Re: Just back from the Knebworth Memorabilia Exhibition

How many times did Annie check what time it was ? : )

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eddie Lombardi" <elombardi70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Dawn" <dawn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <zeppelin@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2008 4:22 PM
Subject: RE: Just back from the Knebworth Memorabilia Exhibition

Hey Dawn

Great post.

I had some memorabilia displayed there - the 45 singles were mine and a
couple of magazines.  I'm pleased you enjoyed it.  Most of my items have
been in a box in the back of the closet for quite a while so I was looking
forward to having them on display.

I've toyed with the idea of selling all my stuff from time to time but as
soon as I take them out and look at them I fall in love with them all over
again and just can't sell them :-)

Annie did a wonderful job for sure.  Without her this never would have
happened.

Eddie