From: Frank <fmiller6@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Steve A. Jones <sonicremaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>; zeppelin@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, 3 August, 2008 12:22:25 AM
Subject: Re: We Are All Going to Hell (ZC)

Also, he is singing lyrics written by John Phillips of the Mamas & the
Papas.
Funny how this idiot left out that slightly important fact.
Then again he directly mentioned Nobody's Fault But Mine and that song is a
Blind Willie Johnson song. Blind Willie Johnson was a deeply religious man
who would not even consider his music blues because Blues was the Devils
music.

:O)

Chef