RE: F*** me Led Zeppelin is turning into Kiss!

Couldn't afford them mate.  Spent all my money on 45rpm singles, bootlegs,
magazines, posters, books...maybe I'm a little overly obsessive too :-)

I wonder what a Zeppelin scented candle would smell like?  Jimmy would have a
good smelly candle for sure.

Eddie