From: owner-zeppelin@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-zeppelin@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Randy H
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 7:08 PM
To: zeppelin@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Willing to burn 36 CD set

Through the help of two wonderful badgeholders (names withheld to keep them
from getting more requests) I was able to get the 36 CD MP3 set. I am
relatively new to trading and was amazed how helpful people have been. So in
this spirit I am offering to make four copies of this set, two for b&p and
two for trades. For the trades I am looking for Earl's Court vid, Floyd,
Sabbath, Trower, Hendrix and Neil Young (acoustic shows, especially any at
Poplar Creek). The first two OFFLIST b&p and trade offers that come in will
be accepted, if two b&p's do not come in by midnight I will fill the spots
with trade offers three and four. I will post to the list when the spots
have been filled.

Regards,

Randy
dabullz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx