Re: [LedZeppelin] ISO clean Disc Three of "Blaze!"

In a message dated 10/31/01 11:32:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
CCheck123@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I have a copy of "Blaze!" (Baton Rouge 2/28/75) which I ripped and
>  burned from a silver set, and there is a massive glitch (a sudden,
>  loud scratch that overcomes the music)at the very beginning of
>  the "San Francisco" segment of "Dazed and Confused."  I've heard that
>  this unfortunate glitch is known to exist on all copies of this
>  version of this show.  Is this true?  Does anyone have a clean copy
>  of this disc/show?  Please drop me an email.  I have a very decent
>  Zep list to trade from.  Thanks for your time everybody!  Chuck

If you have the original silvers, use Exact Audio Copy to extract the disc
and put the error recovery setting on high... I have the same disc with the
same error and EAC did it for me!  Haven't heard of anybody having a clean
copy of the CD...

Gary