Re: Recording Shows (NZC)

Yeh, Duncan, I *always* think my recordings sound better than the actual
show, and I do wear earplugs.  It's one of the reasons I am now "hooked" on
recording; I can still have the experience of being there, and then later
listen to the show and appreciate how great it sounded.  Not to mention
figure out the setlist, what was said, &c.

I just got Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros at the Troubadour (a tiny club here
in Los Angeles) and it sounds amazing, amazing (thank god for the Bass
Filter, though).   Highly recommended show -- this was the last stop of the
current US tour, but keep your eyes open for the rest of the world.  You
gotta see Joe.

 If only I could have got Dylan at the Staples center . . . but the bastids
were metal detecting.  I can get past check-yer-purse, but not metal
detectors (at least, I didn't think it was worth it to try and be thrown
out.  Dylan, man.)

But enough about me.
nr
ehnnar@xxxxxxxxxxx