Pre-burned shows for trade

Hi,

I have extra copies of the following Led Zep shows pre-burned.  I'd like to
trade them, especailly for jazz boots.  I'm not interested in trading for
blanks, and I have plenty of Led Zep for the time being.

I also have other pre-burned shows for trade at this link:

http://hometown.aol.com/markperini/myhomepage/index.html

Led Zeppelin - Groove, April 7, 1970, Raleigh, NC.  2 disc, aud, Kodak Gold
discs.
Led Zeppelin - The Lights Go Down, August 21, 1970, Tulsa, OK.  2 disc, aud,
Kodak Gold discs.
Led Zeppelin - Reflection From a Dream, September 23, 1971, Tokyo Japan, 3
disc, aud, Kodak Gold discs.  Recently remastered TDOLZ version.
Led Zeppelin - Light and Shade, September 24, 1971, Tokyo Japan, 3 disc, aud,
Kodak Gold discs.  Recently remastered TDOLZ version.
Led Zeppelin - Feeling Groovy, 11/16/71, Ipswich, England, 2 discs, aud,
Mitsui discs.
Led Zeppelin - Feeling Groovy, 11/16/71, Ipswich, England, 3 discs, aud, Fuji
discs, recently remastered and treed version.
Led Zeppelin - Mystical Majesties Request, November 25, 1971, Leicester, 3
disc, aud, Kodak Gold discs.
Led Zeppelin - Voodoo Drive, Tarantulra, February 19, 1972, Adelaide
Australia, 2 disc, aud, Kodak Gold discs.
Led Zeppelin - Charlotte 1972, June 9, 1972, Charlotte, NC.  2 disc, aud,
Kodak Gold discs.
Led Zeppelin - March 21, 1975, Seattle, 4 disc, aud, Kodak Gold discs.
Led Zeppelin - March 25, 1975, 2 disc, sbd, 1 Maxell CD & 1 TDK cd (missing
1st song - Rock and Roll).
Jimmy Page & Black Crowes - Hots on for Pittsburgh, 6/28/00, 2 discs, aud,
disc brand unknown, Jimi and the Crowes play Led Zep songs.

Mark Perini
markperini@xxxxxxx