re:a quick rant...

RE:. It's always the punk guys that know exactly three chords and usually
choose to play only two over and over and over and say that anything else is
just over doing it. I say to Keith Richards, learn how to play your god
damned instrument then we can discuss the merits of Led Zeppelin.

***wasnt aware there was a connection between 'more' and 'better'.  3
chords?  Communication Breakdown, my friend!!..oops, that might contain that
ever elusive 4th chord.

cr