trees

Hey everybody,

Hello from New Zealand. I'm 20m and my name is Jonathan. I brought my first
CD ever at the tender age of 14..... it was IV. I haven't looked back since.

I have joined the Mailing list on Duncan Watsons recommendation. And I have
a few questions.

1. Now when I get up in the morning and check my email, and have say 15+
emails from zeppers am I a badgeholder?

2. I desparately want bootleg concerts (i own one already). How often do
trees happen, and how do they work.

3. Is anyone interested in a trade?
   My concert is either 27 or 28 April 1977, Richfield Coliseum, Cleveland
Ohio. I couldn't tell you whether it was a sound board recording or not, as
I have limited experience with bootlegs from this time period.
However it is a factory pressed cd, so you would be getting a first
generation copy. (in my time of dying, is awesome on this boot)

Anyway thankyou for your time

Jonathan