P/P/JPJ no-show in NY

This may shed some light on the whole P/P/JPJ no-show in NY.

About 10 days ago a radio station here in L.A. reported that a "Zeppelin
reunion" would not occur in NY because Plant's father was very ill and he
prefered to stay in England.  I don't know if it's true, I'm just surprised
no one else heard it.

Regarding the WIC arguement---I get chills during the last couple minutes of
"Most High" when Michael Lee is let loose.  Too bad he is not higher up in
the mix.  "Upon a Golden Horse" I think is such an underrated track.  I
think what makes it unlistenable is Plant's atrocious voice.  Otherwise, as
an instrumental, I love it.

- -Turi