Holy Grail, Batman!

I finally had a chance to watch Earls Court and I am amazed!  Even with a
2nd generation VHS the quality was much better than I'd expected and the
show is a joy to watch.  Like so many of us I always had to make due with
short 8mm clips that never really gave a true idea of what the boys were
like in concert.  Now we can all see it again and again!  I just love the
Page/Teramin (sp?) duel.  Too cool.

A huge thank you to Buckeye, all the branches, and everyone else who put so
much time and effort into this huge tree.  The generosity of those in the
Zeppelin community is amazing.

Now, where did this information about Seattle 1977 come from?  Who is
releasing the show?  I can't wait to see that one as well!