Re: zeppelin-digest V3 #981

King Crimson/Robert Fripp is unbelievably ANTI- taping friendly. they have
people employed whose job is to walk the aisles and look for tapers. fripp
used to have the house lights turned on at 40 minutes into the show to aid
these workers finding people flipping thier tapes!
 bottom line? stealthy stealth taping. btw, i think you'll be ok getting a
minidisc into the orpheum.
mike