Re: KC taping

- --- NIN951@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Fripp is extremely anti-taping. A friend of mine was busted at a concert
> by
> security with the line: "Robert does not approve of this." My bud lost
> his
> tape, two batteries, and his seat in the concert.
>
> Bill

What a bunch of fucking pricks! I more than likely would have been
spending the night in jail if the fucks threw me out AND kept my player.

What happened to the taping sections they (Page/Plant)offered for the P/P
shows? I know they offered a section of seats dedicated soley for this
purpose (taping shows) at the Oakland '95 show. That kind of contradicts
the statement that "Robert does not approve of this."

Devin