Re: Current Crimso lineup

Jeff Lester:

> Yes. The current Crimson lineup is Robert Fripp, Adrian Belew, Pat Mastelotto,
> and Trey Gunn.

The weirdest thing is, Mastellotto was the drummer for Mister Mister. Remember
them? Hahah, you'd all successfully banished them from your memory banks, and
now
because of me, you're going to be going around singing "Take... these broken
wings... and learn to fly awayyyy" all weekend. Muhahahahahahah!

Mastellotto from Mister Mister, Nick Beggs from Kajagoogoo--what is it with
players from bad '80s bands winding up with ace prog outfits fifteen years
later?

Btw, got my tickets for the Montreal show today. Fifth row (merci, Pascal!).
Contented camper here.