re: WIC rose colored glasses

Nech wrote:
Peopul,
  puh lease !!!! Are you really serious about WIC being a great
album?!?!?!

I totally AGREE Nech!!!!! I do like Most High, and Burnin Up, BUT
basically, the album SUCKS!!!!! But, just my opinion. Michael O.
said he is going to give it another try in the car on his stereo,
hmmm, gives me an idea, i think i will give that a shot too, and then,
the first person that pisses me off on the road, will get a free CD,
the hard way;) Hey, maybe at the stop light, i can do a quick trade
with the guy next to me!?

Keep Zeppin' all,
Zepette....