old chessnut

Im new to this list so please excuse me if this topic comes up every few
weeks but what are peoples views/hopes for an offical live album. What
started me thinking about it was the resent realse of a live recording of
every pearl jam show from there last tour(not that im a fan). this for me
shows that record companies are willing to realse CD's that might not sell
in massive numbers in order to sell more to certain people. I could see one
of the following two offical realses taking place.

1.Some kind of box set with somthing like 4 to 6 CD's worth of material
along with possable an offical version of dave lewis's concert file (minus
the bootleg section). This set would aim to have at least 1 version of most
tracks that zeppelin played live.

2.releases of individle concerts. This would depend a great deal on whats in
the vaults iv not heard any info on how many of the pre us 73 shows were
recorded. Maybe this could take the form of a larger box set with a show
from each year or maybe each tour/large change in set list. or maybe
somthing in the form of deep purples 3cd live in japan realse.

Myself id love to see the 2nd option I feel that most of the best live
moments are in certain songs (WLOL ,HMHT and As long as I have you medleys,
75 and 77 no quarters and dazed from pretty much any era). Does anyone else
have any views on this? What form they would like the realse to take, any
shows they would like to see included or just certain performances of
certain tracks. Myself id like to see 3-4 medleys realsed along with a dazed
and confused from euro 73 and a    no quarter from the end of the 75 us
tour.

ps. On another note does nayone have any info about the cobra realse of
"wrench in the works" 2cd. So far the only aud release I have from euro 73
is "Its not warm its hot" 3cd by tdolz how does the cobra realse from vienna
compare.