Bad Company

I was just jamming to some BadCo. and saw the Swan Song label on the
case. Weren't they
Zeppelin's first artist released on this label? Or was Physical Graffiti
the first? i love BadCo. Who else thinks these dudes are similar to Led
Zeppelin? Not in talent or chemistry, but in that they were a guitar,
drums, bass, vocalist band.
All guys were equal. I just listened to Desolation Angels and three
first three songs are killer. I was just getting into rock music about
the time this album came out. I still love Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy. Thr
guiter intro is cool. What guitar did Mick Ralphs play? Did Pagey help
BadCo produce any of their songs? Crazy Circles is pretty acoustic
playing like Page did with Zep.
Gone, Gone, Gone has that right in your face intro like Immirant Song.
Great vocal from Paul Rogers here. "I don't know if I'm happy, I don't
know if I'm sad. I don't know if I'll cry, I don't know if I'll die
laughing. Uh, uh, uh, uh, yeah!

Pagey