Re: Italian Zep Fans

Ok...it's late and my better half crawled off to bed about 3 hours
ago. I have an incredible backlog of shows to catch up on (could
there be any better problem?), so I am now in the encore section of
"Knebworth: First Day," 8/4/79 from Led Note label.

I don't know about everyone else, but I've got a soft-spot for the
"Dinosaur era," and hold Knebworth up there rather high. There's a
lot to be said for the energy and feedback in these 2 shows. I also
picked up Empress Valley's Complete Copenhagen '79 (5cd) Set
recently. Again...the latter years had their power and "presence" for
sure.

I have 2 of the three original silver "Final Cut" releases from
Celebration, and would be glad to offer one up for seeding on a
"Final Cut" Tree. They are all the same source and only vary in
packaging.

Slooby?

I think "The Final Cut" deserves good circulation.

Jeff Roy