Re: Zep Sell Out

> What bothers me is the idea that you want a young
> person to check out this cool music. You play 'Black
> Dog' or whatever, and the kid says 'oh yeah, that's
> the song on the goddamn Alpo commercial!!

I can hardly wait for the TAB requests to start rolling in on alt.guitar.tab
and the
other guitar NG's on UseLessNet for that  "Song on the new Caddy" add.  It
sure
was that way when Iggy's stuff started showing up, not to mention Ac/DC's new
GAP add.

Considering synch licenses provide far greater income for artists than radio
play or albums sales, it's a trend we're likely to see continuing and
expanding...

Dave