Weird question

I have been doing this since I was Fifteen.I do it just in the hope that
something new might appear.I know it won't but sometimes I find gems such
as
Blues Inspiration of led Zeppelin and stuff like that.Or maybe a remastered of
the remastrered Presence.LOL.Or perhaps a Japaneese import with
extras.
I don't think this is wierd and I bet quite a few people in this list do the
same
thing.

Sharky

2) Am i wierd or does anybody else do this aswell?
Everytime I walk into a
record store I always go to the Zeppelin section first
even though I have
all their published stuff (apart from early days and
latter days).????