Re: Led Zeppelin Enters TV Commercial Game

In a message dated 10/10/2001 4:22:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-zeppelin-digest@xxxxxxxx writes:

> http://music.launch.com/read/news.asp?contentID=206177

I swore that a car commercial used Trampled Underfoot... I swore I heard it
there.

In any case, word to them, it's their music, let them play around a bit.  I
mean, before I knew about The Who I heard a car commercial use "Won't Get
Fooled Again" and was always curious about that song... found out who it was
and started listening to The Who... what's to say other little girls won't
fall in love with Led Zeppelin after hearing the wails of Immigrant song and
seeing a car speeding over a bridge like they always have it?

Kat