Re: Zepp and shops

Salut Sunila !

> PS: it's awfully quiet on the "reunion front", it's hardly more than a week
> away.

According to Rapallo's site (www.led-zeppelin.com/news.html):

"Despite the rumours in the media recently, at this point a Led Zep "reunion"
will
likely NOT occur at the Oct 20th charity show in NY."

Sam seems to get scoops from JPJ's people all the time. He was the first to
announce Jonesy's tour dates with King Crimson (only two dates have been
announced
so far). Put two and two together, and one could draw the conclusion that he got
confirmation from JPJ management that the "reunion" won't happen.

That's just me speculating, though. I'd love to see it happen.