Re: Songs In Commercials

I know it's pretty much all been said about this, but I have a couple of
comments anyway!
1.  Let's wait for the campaign: it could turn out to be one of those rare
enjoyable commercials.  Then again, it's cadillac . . .
2.  I have, on occasion, heard a song in a commercial that I liked, but had
no way to figure out what it is.  Wouldn't it be nice if the company being
advertised identified the song, maybe even included a download, on its
website?

Okay, I'll s-up now.
nr
ehnnar@xxxxxxxxxxx