MSG - July 29 1973 show needed - normal CDR format

Hi folks

I seem to have lost my tapes of the complete show mentioned
above , and my interest was renewed with the recent SHN CDR
tree. Can't find the show anywhere , so I was wondering if anyone
out there could fix me up with a good copy on CDR. Please get in
touch if you can help me , and we can sort out a trade.

Cheers......Ahmed
PS : A huge big Thank You to all the people who responded to my
request for fridge magnets , you know who you are and you are all
lovely gems.