From: Jeremy Mixer [mailto:mixer@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 5:10 AM
To: Tyra, John
Cc: Rob_Marsh@xxxxxxxxxxx; zeppelin@xxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Ramblin down the road

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001, Tyra, John wrote:

> If your worried that the band is not getting money from bootlegs maybe
they
> should release the shows officially....yes?!!!!

Of course I would love to see that, wouldn't most of us on this list?

And with that thought in mind, when it is Robert that has usually
dissapproved releasing something live, then really he has only himself to
be blamed. I never was saying they shouldn't release more live material, I
was just saying that it may be a while and that releasing a lot of live
Zeppelin material is highly unlikely.

Jeremy