Morpheus

Hi guys,

I just discovered a bunch of Led Zeppelin video clips circulating around
in the p2p Morpheus program (download at http://www.musiccity.com/).
Right now, I'm not sure exactly what files are being shared, but I've
just downloaded a high quality mpeg version of the Achilles Last Stand
Seattle 77 video clip. I'm also downloading a video clip of the
(infamous?) Page/Plant 94 Stairway to Heaven, the connection is a tad
bit slow though, and I'm not sure if I will able to download the whole
thing.

Anyways, just thought you might like to know, especially for those of
you who cannot access the (like me) led zeppelin binaries newsgroup, to
get on the server, since if more people download the files to share,
it'll mean faster downloading times for all of us =)
- -Terra

- --
"We're going to San Francisco.
The flowers in your hair are optional."