Re: Setlist help for The Firm 12/8/84

Hi

Assuming you have the single-disc version sourced from the Westwood One
radio broadcast, it's probably as follows:

Closer
City Sirens
Make Up or Break Up
Morning After
Together
Cadillac
Money Can't Buy
Radioactive
Live in Peace
Midnight Moonlight
You've Lost That Loving Feeling > Full Circle > Boogie Mama > Everybody
Needs Somebody to Love

There's also a video, if I recall correctly. Maybe it was used to create
a 2-disc version of the show. If you have this show on two discs, the
setlist is _probably_ exactly as above, with the following additions:

"Prelude," after "Cadillac"
"The Chase," then "Someone to Love," after "You've Lost That Loving
Feeling"

Hope this helps,

M.