LZ Tribute album....

I would prefer JP, RP, JPJ get together and take care of business. Money
monger JP, no sensation RP, and denial JPJ should be realizing that THESE
tribute CD's are nothing but professional bootlegs that are ripping their
pockets....it's not?...oh really!!!!! Plus this is insinuating that OTHER
bands can interpret LZ and do it better....mmmmhhhh....I thought I was
admiring the best writers/performers on the planet. Who the heck buys
them as repetitive listening anyway?....Jeremy?....JEREMY?.....how many
times has that male CD visited the female CD player slot?...huh? We
already got a LZ tribute CD...No Quarter...anyone remember?

Eeeeeekkkkk a live mouse-
Pouya