[Fwd: Re: Ballentine]

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Ballentine
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 10:48:44 -0800
From: richard maenpaa <ritchiepage@xxxxxxxxx>
To: sLoObY <lsutton1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

absolutely,
      chris and i have had our differences, but i
think he's a first class human being and one of
the biggest contributors to the zep trading
community.
      hell, he helped me start my c.d. collection
after all my vinyl got stolen.
      chris, if you're reading this, i still
cherish that "ltte", and i look forward to the
day when you can resurrect p.b., in the meantime,
don't be a stranger.
      rock on,
           ritchie :-)

http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/sLoObYs_Led_Zeppelin/