Re: Another damn artwork request

Hi all,

Just a note to thank all who were able to help me out with the various
scans that I was after last week. It was virtually painless, and I really
appreciated it! :-) I'm still seeking a couple, if anyone would be able
to help out:

01/23/69 - Crazy Tea Party (Disc Exploitation)

04/01/71 - BBC In Concert (People's Choice)

And while I'm here, someone who really helped out with a few great scans was
seeking out art for Tarantura's "Kicks" (Stockholm 03/14/69). I'd like to be
able to return the favour if anyone has that one. :-)

Christopher (who has some uploading to Ballentine in his future)