Japan 71

Iv been looking into the info on the SB recordings that were taken during
the japan. Most sources seem to claim they are still being keep my page,
however some claim that he was so disapointed in the sound that he recorded
over them right away. Does anyone know for sure? Im sure the quality could
not have been that bad compaired to the mixing board recordings we have in
most cases as it was intended to be a live album. I'd love to see anyone of
these shows (esp the 29th) come out as a live album but i get the feeling
the only way we are gona hear any of it is in the same manner as the 73
recordings.