"Hampton kicks" and "The RockPile"

Hey guys,
       I went to a used record store the other day and was surprised and
delighted to find two live Zep CD's!  Hampton Kicks 9/9/71 2cd and The
RockPile 2/2/69 1cd.  I brought them up to the counter to buy them and
quickly got to talking with the owner about our favorite group.  After about
an hour of shooten the breeze he said I could have them for free!  Score!!!

       I saw the MTV awards and I thought Jimmy was awesome!   Its good to
see him out there again.  Dont care much for the other guys though...total
lack of emotion!

       Christopher